Monday, June 9, 2014

More cars in the bay.

A serious lack of installers and

    Electronics Depot has found itself unseasonably busy.  I think it may be the resurgence of the economy or maybe just the marketing had finally found its foot hold.  Either way we can barley get the cars done that we need to. We are looking for more competent installers.  Big surprise so is everyone else.  Now is a good time to be an installer. Most of my Other friends in the industry are in the same boat as we are.  Ultimate Auto ( Audio ) is looking for more guys, Bryan at Creative is looking.  I am very happy with my guys here and we make sure we don’t push them too hard to “bang out cars” we want them to take their time and build some amazing stuff.  I will keep you posted on more challenges in the world of car audio!


Patrick Siebert 

No comments:

Post a Comment