Friday, January 10, 2014

Intro..

Hello,
    I have been involved in the Car Audio and Car restyling for over 30 years, and it has not always been as glamorous as you might think. The industry has changed and I guess I have too.  I started at a midsized chain store in central Florida called Shakespearins in the early 90's, then went to a mom and pop shop called Audio Country in 1996 and then to a fairly famous shop called Ultimate Audio for about a decade. I moved, and now I represent a small boutique shop with 7 employees called Electronics Depot. I want to share my experiences with you. Not just from a hobbyist stand point but also a retailer.
    I will mix in plenty of great installs, new product, and  secrets of the trade.  I am sure some of the insight I dish out will not be something some people want to hear but I will let you make the choice for yourself. 

    Your Car Audio is about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment